Select a Class
Mommy and Me
(18mo - 3yrs)
(4 - 6yrs)
Levels 1 - 4
(5 - 12yrs)
Levels 5 - 7
- Students waiting for classes are to remain in the waiting area until the instructor calls the next class to the floor.
- Chewing gum, food, candy, or drink is not allowed on the floor area or apparatus.
- Students are not allowed on the trampoline or gymnastics equipment without permission of the instruction. Horseplay or running between stations is not allowed.
- All students are expected to follow instructors directions and to be polite and courteous to their fellow students.
- Fire alarms and extinguishers are to be used only in emergencies. Fees and charges from responding agencies to Windsor Gymnastics Center resulting from unauthorized use of fire alarms will be billed to the parents or guardian.
Current Class Schedule
Register any time of the season as space allows! The discount rate is applicable if the 8 wk. session tuition is paid before the beginning of the session regardless of holidays and vacations. The annual membership fee is $36.00. Family discounts of 20% apply to the second child for both membership and tuition.
Visit our Membership page to register for classes
2021 Summer Camps
Holiday Schedule 2021/2022
Class Descriptions and Schedules
Mommy or Daddy & Me
18 Months - 3 Years
Children at this age are acquiring new skills at a phenomenal rate. This class widens their understanding of their own bodies by exploring and mastering developmentally appropriate skills in a fun, safe and stimulating environment. Often this is the child's first introduction to group structure and being around other children. Parent's play a vital role in providing their child the security to explore this new world. For this reason both child and parent work together through imaginative play, movement concepts an obstacle course.
2 - 4 years
4 - 6 years
Classes designed for children who are able to separate from their parents and enjoy the independence of learning gymnastic skills under the direction of a coach. Traditional equipment is modified to meet the needs of the "preschool gymnasts". Obstacle courses are used to teach basic skills, to allow experimentation with new found capabilities and help build the coordination necessary for future physical and academic success. Coloring pages reflect the weekly concepts.
Levels 1 - 4
5 - 12 years
Children develop strength, flexibility, coordination and self confidence through the mastery of fundamental gymnastic skills. (These are taught as a progression of skills at Windsor Gymnastics Center.) Advancement from one level to the next is based on the guidelines set by USA Gymnastics. Star charts are used to track individual achievement of each child. (One or more 1-hour classes per week)
Level 5 - 7
This program has different stages of competition through USA Gymnastics. The Jr. Compulsory and Optional Routines are preformed at meets throughout Northern California.